Inspired by nature, the Sky Ridge Pavilion is located on the grounds of the Retreat at Sky Ridge cabin resort; a serene 140-acre Ozark paradise located only minutes from historic downtown Eureka Springs, yet a world away near Beaver Lake and the White River.
A designated Native Bird & Wildlife Sanctuary, the resort surrounds guests with the tranquility of woods, water and wildlife. Resort amenities include:
- Eight private cabins – each featuring a unique theme and scenic view. (Click here for photos and details. Views available include Beaver Lake, ponds and valley views.)
- All cabins fully furnished:
- Wood burning fireplace (wood delivered daily)
- Jacuzzi and/or separate tub & shower
- Covered porches with swings
- Linens, towels and toiletries
- Full kitchen with dishes/pots/pans/coffee maker/toaster,
- AC/ceiling fans/heat
- Outdoor grill
- Covered picnic area with stone fire pit, horse shoe court and outdoor grill for 50+ guests
- Turtle Moon Labyrinth
- Wedding gazebo
- Two spring-fed fishing ponds, numerous natural springs and creeks
- Concierge Service (Weddings, Gifts, Local Attraction Tickets, Area Information)
- In-cabin Wi-Fi Hotspot rental available
- Free wi-fi, movies, books, games and fishing equipment available at office
- Free Beaver Lake Passes providing access to swimming areas and boat launch ramps to both Beaver Lake and the White River
- Pets Welcome – no deposit or fees, no size or breed limitations. (Multiple pets OK)
- Outdoor “Doggie Wash” for 4-legged guests
- Sky Ridge Pavilion rental rates vary depending on date and length of rental. Call (479) 253- 9465 for availability, rates and site visits.
For details about The Retreat at Sky Ridge, click here
To book a cabin now, click here.